send a gift to your near and dear and impress
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Large Lavender Renewal Spa, Bath and Body Setsneha gifts

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

sneha is deeply in love

Sneha is a girl whose love life would break many hearts. But the damsel who is universally liked for her charming homely looks is head over heels in love... and is finding it difficult to keep her mind focussed on work. However, all is not lost yet and ardent TOLLYWOOD and KOLLYWOOD fans can take heart from the fact that her love interest is her five year old nephew, NITHIN. "I am very attached to my nephew. He is the love of my life and the sweetest kid in the whole world. Watching kids grow is an overwhelming experience and there is nothing I enjoy more than playing around with him. Even when I am away on the phone, we really share a special bod," says SNEHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home